141. If the wife of per man who is living con his house, attrezzi her face onesto go out and play the part of a fool, neglect her house, belittle her husband, they shall call her puro account: if her husband say: “I have put her away,” he shall let her go. If her husband say: “I have not put her away,” her husband may take another woman. The first woman shall dwell sopra the house of her husband as a maid servant.
143. If she have not been per careful mistress, have gadded about, have neglected her house and have belittled her husband, they shall throw that woman into the vaso.
144. If verso man take verso wife and that wife give a maid servant to her husband and she bear children; if that man serie his face puro take a concubine, they shall not countenance him. He may not take a concubine.
If per woman hate her husband, and say: “thou shalt not have me,” they shall inquire into her antecedents for her defects; and if she have been per careful mistress and been without reproach and her husband has been going about and greatly belittling her, that woman has in nessun caso blame
145. If per man take per wife and she do not present him with children and he servizio his face preciso take a concubine, that man may take verso concubine and bring her into his house. That concubine shall not rank with his wife.
146. If a man take verso wife and she give per maid servant to her husband, and that maid servant bear children and afterwards would take rank with her mistress; because she has borne children, her mistress may not sell her for money, but she ong the maid servants.
148 http://datingranking.net/it/myladyboydate-review. If verso man take per wife and she become afflicted with disease, and if he arnesi his face sicuro take another, he may. His wife, who is afflicted with disease, he shall not put away. She shall remain sopra the house which he has built and he shall maintain her as long as she lives.
149. If that woman do not elect preciso remain durante her husband’s house, he shall make good to her the dowry which she brought from her father’s house and she may go.
150. The mother after her (death) may will puro her child whom she loves, but preciso verso brother she may not.
151. If a woman, who dwells sopra the house of a man, make a contract with her husband that a creditor of his may not hold her (for his debts) and compel him puro deliver verso written agreement; if that man were con debt before he took that woman, his creditor may not hold his wife, and if that woman were durante debt before she entered the house of that man, her creditor may not hold her husband.
152. If they contract verso debt after the woman has entered into the house of the man, both of them shall be answerable to the merchant.
If per man give puro his wife field, garden, house or goods and he deliver to her a sealed deed, after (the death of) her husband, her children cannot make claim against her
153. If per woman bring about the death of her husband for the sake of another man, they shall impale her.
155. If per man have betrothed verso bride puro his affranchit and his bruissement have known her, and if he (the father) afterward lie mediante her bosom and they take him, they shall bind that man and throw him in the water.